For MATH 200, 201, 203, 204, 205, 206, 208, 209; COMM 215; COMM 217
Exam Cram sessions are offered in December and April
Get FREE help from experienced, qualified experts to prepare for your final exam. Our tutors are all Concordia students who know Concordia courses.
- Review your whole course
- Get tips on how to ace the final exam
- Work out strategies for different types of questions
- Test yourself on old exams*
*You need to buy copies of old exams for your course (except for COMMerce Courses). Purchase them for a nominal fee at the Digital Store in the LB Building and bring them to the Exam Cram session where you will work on solving the problems.
Exam Cram sessions are only available just before and during the examination period.
Follow the instructions below to register for an exam cram session:
- Login to MyConcordia Portal (new window) using your netname and
- Under "Student Services" click on "Counselling and "Development"
- Carefully read the usage Terms and Conditions and click "Accept" if you agree
- Under Student Learning Services click on the Course Specific Groups tab
- Select Exam Cram from the Filter Events by Category pull down menu and the Exam Cram calender will be displayed